Trouble in logging in??? … Please read the tips…
You need a user id and login password and transaction password to operate sibernet. The login password is to enter into the screen and transaction password is to make transactions. If you do not have the user id and password download the application form given in the login screen, fill the same and send to the branch. We will be sending a set of user id and password to the address given by you.
You have to dully fill and sent the acknowledgment slip to any of the below option.
1. You can scan Acknowledgement slip received with your Pin-Mailer and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Or you can sent the acknowledgment slip to the below address: The south Indian Bank Ltd, Marketing Department, 1st floor SIB Building, Market Road, Kochi-682035
4. Or Fax No- 0484-2384501
3. Or you can handover the acknowledgment slip to your branch
You have to contact the branch for retrieving your user ID/ changed user ID. Please note that the email id of your concerned branch is br_ _ _ _ @sib.co.in The _ _ _ _ _ represents first four digits of your 16 digit account number. For eg: If your account number is 0525054000000017. Then your branch mail id is email@example.com
1. You can Create new Log In and Transaction password online using your SIB Debit card. Click on the link Forgot password provided in the login in page, to create new Internet banking passwords
2. Or If you do not have a SIB debit card, you have to contact your parent branch and request for new internet banking passwords. New password Pin-Mailer will be sent to your address via post